WRITING TASK

Hello everyone!πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

In this post we are going to work on writing skills πŸ“„. 

To do this, you must search for information πŸ”ŽπŸ’» in pairs about Africa 🌍 (culture, fauna, flora...) and create an entry as original as possible, with the information found, in the padlet that you can find by clicking on the "PADLET" link. 

To search for information about Africa you must click on the link that says "KIDDLE". It must be through this search engine that you have to carry out your research. πŸ‘‡

πŸ”ŽπŸ‘‰click here to find information on KIDDLEπŸ‘ˆπŸ”Ž

πŸ“„πŸ‘‰make your original contribution in PADLETπŸ‘ˆπŸ“ƒ


Comments

  1. Good afternoon, MarΓ­a,
    I find your writing task very interesting, as the students can improve all the skills and competences related to writing, searching information on the Internet and summarizing it. It’s a great way of putting in practice writing skills while working with the ICT tools.
    I didn’t know Kiddle, which I think it’s a great tool to search information on the web safely. I’ll add it to my ICT tools list.
    Kind regards,
    Judit Barea

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment