SPEAKING TASK
Hi everyone!👋👋
This time we are going to work on speaking skills through the same YouTube video that we viewed in the previous post about African culture. 🗣
This activity is also designed for a group of 20 students in the sixth year of Primary Education.
Here I leave the video in case you want to see it again. 👀
To carry out this task we are going to use a word cloud with vocabulary seen in the previous video and that we are working on during the cultural week. Each student must select at least 5 words from those found in the word cloud and say a sentence with each of those words. This task will be done in pairs.
For example: 👇
- “Kenya is a country located in Africa”
- “Elephants are my favourite animals”
- “I traveled to Egypt on my summer vacations with my family”
Click on the link to access the word cloud:
👉👉WORD CLOUD👈👈
Hi María!
ReplyDeleteI have just been having a look at your blog and it does look very appealing! I have been checking the speaking activity that you propose and I like how detail the lesson looks. Regarding the topic you have chosen I think is very good, kids love the African animals and it such an interesting culture for them! I really like the video you propose, I think it is very age appropriate. I like the idea of the word cloud as a brainstorm and as a cooperative base for the second part of the activity, the oral production. I think the fact that you have chosen to make it in pairs in very beneficial, as it will always help to have a friend next to you to break the ice and be more participative.
Thank you very much for this resources.
Kind regards,
Alvaro