READING TASK
Hello again! ๐๐๐
This time we are going to work on reading comprehension skills through a text in which the author narrates his trip through Africa. ✈✈๐
Along the same lines as the previous post this activity is also designed for a group of 20 sixth grade Primary School students.
To access the text, you must click on the Nearpod link. In this tool you will find a first slide with the text that you must read. Next, you will have to play a game of true or false questions about the text read. Finally, you will access a virtual tour to see the pyramids of Egypt!
I hope you like it! ๐
๐๐NEARPOD ACTIVITIES๐๐

Hello Maria,
ReplyDeleteI have reviewed your Reading homework and found it very interesting and useful. I didn't know the web tool that you used but I thought it was very original, in fact I would like to use it in the future.
I also consider that the difficulty of the text that you have proposed is correctly adjusted to the age of the course that you have proposed.
I think it will be a success in class.
Thanks for the idea.